Terms & Conditions
we strongly urge to print a copy of the below mentioned terms and conditions for any future reference.
- Dhiraviam.store will try to deliver the products as per the specifications given on the order form by the user. Should the same be not available for whatever reasons, Dhiraviam.store shall make delivery of the balance items. Any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
- Dhiraviam.store will deliver the Product ordered in good condition.
- We shall start to process the order once you place the order successfully with us. To ensure proper and secure deliveries, we need at least 24 hrs time from the time of order placement. Should the delivery get delayed beyond this/committed date/time, we shall inform the same to you on phone/sms/email.
- When you opt Cash on Delivery we always try make a confirmation about the over phone before delivery. Exact amount of Cash will be collected when the order is delivered.
- Every care shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient. But Dhiraviam.store shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the product based on the address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods.
- Dhiraviam.store reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or Out of Stock' status. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied. In the event the payment has been processed by Dhiraviam.store the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Dhiraviam.store disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Dhiraviam.store shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- The Courts at Ramanathapuram (TN) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.